As the Instructional Technology Licensure Program Facilitator at Simmons College, I have:
- Assisted with the launch of the Simmons School of Library and Information Sciences InstructionalTechnology Licensure (ITL) Program, the Digital Stewardship Program, and the Archives Online Master’s Degree Program.
- Worked extensively with the admissions office to develop a strategy to market online programs.
- Created and aided in the implementation of a marketing plan for the ITL program.
- Assisted class instructors with course content development and editing.
- Represented Simmons and the ITL program at the 2012 MSLA conference and the 2012 ALA national conference.
- Used course management tools eLearning and Moodle to assist students and instructors.
- Instructed ITL students on how to create and manage their digital WordPress portfolios.
- Created The ITL Portfolio Resource Guide